Monday, January 22, 2007
And the winner is...





She of the sparkling wit and flashing feet.

Very appropriately, since she had such a hand in this week's RSM.

If anyone felt genuinely tortured by the riddle back there, the odd one out was indeed Hugh Laurie by virtue of his uprightliness.

As promised, a small and colourful prize will be winging its way to Stomperland tomorrow. I leave it to the lovely Carolyn whether she wishes to share with the blogosphere the newest addition to her collection of household textiles...

mtc

Bec



12 Comments:

Blogger meggie said...

Well Done Stomper Girl!
Congratulations.

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Yippee! And you know that I will! *she says confidently, despite having no idea what is winging its way to Stomperland...*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It better not be a tea towel.

I WILL cry.

Blogger nutmeg said...

You've got a very deserving winner there Bec :-) Good on ya Stomper!

Blogger Joke said...

Quick on your feet, you are!

-J.

Blogger Jane Henry said...

Well done Stomper Girl. And am glad it was my ultimate pin up boy (ok, one of many, I'm a romantic novelist, I'm allowed...) who was the odd one out!

love Jane (from wintry but alas no longer snowy, England)

Blogger Joke said...

This is going to be one of those proracted periods of no blogging, innit?

-J.

Blogger Joke said...

It IS. I @#$%ing knew it.

-J.

Blogger Joke said...

Scant consolation, as it's my wont to be correct...even in frustrating circumstances.

-J.

Blogger Joke said...

You weren't kidding, were you?

-J.

Blogger BabelBabe said...

dammit, joke, quit it! quit being RIGHT! Bec, come back!

Blogger Joke said...

It is my business to be right, alas.

Just wait until I get started on the gold standard or interest rate policy.

-J.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer