Saturday, October 07, 2006
STOLEN BY BITACLE Root Shoot Marry #9 Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
STOLEN BY BITACLE

Some great suggestions from My Float, Nutmeg and Meggie about Where Are They Now theme (although, Nutmeg, I may need a little help striking the proper 'tone' for a groupie approach to taking on all the members of Duran Duran - let's work on it) and trust me, they will emerge in games of the future.

Today, thanks to the Gorgeous Boy contracting some vile vomit/fever/rash virus and spending the night with me last night, we're going for the sort of simple version of Where Are They Now that even a Mother of Very Little Brain and Even Less Sleep can manage.

So simple, in fact, that I cannot understand why it hasn't occurred to me before.

Without further ado, I give to you:
...the story, of a lovely lady, who was bringing up three very lovely girls,
All of them had hair of gold, like their mother, the youngest one in curls.
And the story, of a man named Brady, who was busy with three boys of his own,
They were four men, living all together, yet they were all alone.



Three boys, three girls - how could I possibly have missed Rootin' Shootin' and Marryin' the BRADY BUNCH!

Gosh, aren't they cute?

But it would be just pedophile-icky to go trawling through these precious faces for your cliff, shag, marry choices - wouldn't it?




So let's look a little further down the time line.


Here we have Greg, aka, Barry Williams. Occasional movie producer and generally, as one of his websites calls him, just a Nice Guy. The mo, though, has to go.

Then we have Marcia (Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!) or Maureen McCormick. In adulthood she focused on her music and her one daughter, Natalie. Let's face it, she still has the best hair.

Oh Peter. Oh how I loved thee through the tv screen. Greg might have finally won the keys to the car, but you Peter, you always had the key to my heart. Mmmm. There were much nicer adult photos of Peter aka Christopher Knight, but they all featured his beautiful wife and I'm buggered if I'm going to let THAT BITCH on my blog. (It's not too late Peter, I still have a potential future vacancy for third husband!)

Then Jan. Oh Dear. Middle age has not been kind to the Middle Child, Eve Plumb. She is pictured here in a local newspaper article promoting a local gallery featuring her, well, very local looking art. How right she was to cry:Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! She still can't compete.

Pause a moment here and look back up at the top picture at little Bobby and Cindy Brady. Couldn't you just eat 'em up? Her curls! His freckles! Her lisp! His bold delight in frogs!

Who'd have pictured them like this? Bobby (Michael Lookinland) arrested for drink-driving and bad hair, and Cindy (Susan Olsen) still trading on her child-star role in her new work as the spokeswoman for Migraine America - now isn't THAT the glamour charity?

My hot, rashy, spewy boy just came back from his second trip to the doc so I have to go. Click on these pics to make them bigger if you need close-ups to make your decisions.

Go forth: fornicate, eliminate, marry-nate.

mtc
Bec Posted by Picasa


17 Comments:

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Oh my God, my first attempt playing this on-line and you throw in not one but two moustaches. Nearly chickened out but hey, I've got to start somewhere. Right, I'm with you on Peter being the most all-out desirable of this lot, with that engaging boyish cheeky charm. Greg was so uptight and up himself, I could never see why anyone found him attractive. And Bobby was, well, a baby. Hmmm ..BUT I've seen Greg on chat-shows since and he does sound kinda nice. So here goes:
Shoot : Bobby - moustachioed and a drink-driver, I'm doing the world a favour.
Marry: Peter.
Root: Greg, as long as its not in a *ahem* face-to-face position. And definitely NO KISSING. I'm sorry, I.just.don't.like.facial.hair.

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

PS I'm so sorry, I got so caught up with the game then that I forgot to say I hope the Gorgeous Boy recovers quickly.

Blogger LBA said...

I'm going bi- again:

Root: Marsha. Please be advised that 'rooting' by h&b standards goes like this:
- foreplay: shopping. Lots of giggling and buying. Marsha's tab
- intercourse. That's right. A degustation menu, where we mutually back-pat over each other's exquisite taste. Marsha pays
- Dessert: I go home alone to romp and roll in my aquisitions, and brag about the meal to anyone who'll admire me.

Movin' on.

Shoot: Sindy. FFS, loose the 80's wings, and what's with the suit ?
Get a stylist. Goodbye.

Marry: Peter. I parade in the clothes Marsha has bought me and we laugh, laugh, laugh ... and he tells me beautiful things ... and finally .. I get dessert ....

Blogger Suse said...

Root: Mike (Mr Brady)
Shoot: Tiger (the dog)
Marry: Alice (the maid)

Blogger MsCellania said...

Suse, as is Mike, the gay dad? He passed of AIDS, you know...

Root: Peter, then marry him and shoot him but make it look like self defense.

I want nothin' to do with the other 2. And hire back Agnes to tend the home fires. Although, did we ever actually see the woman cleaning? No....

Blogger KPB said...

Hope the J boy is doing better today...
xK

Blogger meggie said...

Have to;
shoot Bobby
1. For being hideous.
2. For being drunk driver.

root Greg- quickly while bombed out of brain with alcohol.

marry Peter- the divorce thing again.

Sorry to be a bit boring in the choices, but, would you believe, I kept forgetting their names!! & I never liked or watched the show in it's day!

Blogger meggie said...

PS Sorry, Forgot to say, do hope the Gorgeous Boy makes full recovery quickly!
Sending health germs your way!

Blogger My float said...

Good lord, what a bunch of misfits.

Well, let's see.

Marry: Peter because he still has that sparkle in his eye.
Shoot: Greg, because, seriously? That moustache? Is kind of creepy.

I guess that leaves rooting Bobby. Which, you know, is kind of cool, in a bad boy-ish kind of way.

As for the girls, well, I always longed to be Cindy. It was the curls. I loved curls. I wanted curls. Still do. But I have to agree Marcia manages straight hair very very well!

Hope GB recovers quickly because you seriously need some good sleeping.

Blogger Badger said...

Root Greg. Because he was SO COOL.
Shoot Bobby because what a dick HE turned out to be.
Marry Peter. Sigh.

Wellness vibes for the GB. Vomit/fever/rash? All at once? Does not sound fun.

Blogger kt said...

Sorry to hear about the plague infesting your home--hope that ginger ale and sleeping in mum's bed have done the trick.

All I can say about this week's choices is EEEWWW. Definitely induced by the feverish boy with emesis. Ok, here goes:

Root: Greg--he's the eldest, has had the most experience, likely wouldn't be TOO awful...

Shoot: Bobby--whiny little kid, didn't amount to much.

Marry: Peter. Just seems the most tolerable of the lot, and he could likely get ma smokin' deal on an
Ab Lounger (which he is currently shilling on late nite American TV--check your internets, I'm sure you can see the advert there).

Blogger Suse said...

Wait, Mike was GAY?

OH MY GOD I'LL HAVE TO GO GET AN HIV TEST NOW.

Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

I think I'll just root shoot and marry the girls (in no particular order) - those Brady boys are toooooo sleazy and crazy looking!

Good luck with the pox upon your house.

Blogger nutmeg said...

I'm going to have to stay out of this one as I can't get past shooting all of them (why do child stars grow up?)

So I'm going to mix and match:

Root: Peter and Marcia (would have the most "human-like" offspring)
Marry: Greg and Jan (don't they just look like the marrying kind)
Shoot: Bobby and Cindy (those hairstyles have got to go; Bobby looks like he could shoot Cindy, then Greg and Jan, then he could turn the gun on himself)

Blogger lazy cow said...

How did I miss this? (Hope your boy is OK now, poor thing).
Root: urgh. Must I? OK, Greg. Again, urgh. I CANNOT stand the way he keeps coyly alluding to a relationship with Marcia off camera when the show was going on.
Shoot: Bobby. Obviously.
Marry: Peter. He even looked hot in the Brady Bunch movie.
I love H&B's responses.

Blogger mad muthas said...

cliff, shag, marry? root, shoot, marry? is that the same as wed, bed, dead - as we say in merrie england?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer