Wednesday, October 18, 2006
STOLEN BY BITACLE
STOLEN BY BITACLE



Get the idea?

My entire blog now appears in weird formats under awful banner and sidebar ads on Bitacle.org. I don't mind advertising the bastards this way because I have faith that some rich American lawyer will decide to take them on sooner rather than later and they will, I hope, crash and burn.

In the meantime I am gradually adding the above line to all past posts - it may not do much good because I don't know if they replace re-published pages, but here's hoping!

I will also be adding this to the top of every post until Bitacle goes away. Sorry, but I am sure you understand and it makes me feel better than pulling up the drawbridge and cutting off my feeds.

I'm interested to see whether they keep stealing the new posts with this header.

I am open to suggestions about other ways to make Bitacle appear as the thieving, dishonest, rip-off mongrel bastards that they are - please feel free to add other tag lines in your comments...

I'm thinking of the cigarette packet warnings - "DANGER - BITACLE THEFT KILLS HARD DRIVES"; "BITACLE STOLE THIS BLOG- NEXT THEY WILL STEAL YOUR UNBORN CHILD"; "BITACLE GIVES YOU GANGRENE"...

over to you, oh clever internets.

mtc
bec


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer